Solare Block of the Month
by Bound To Be Quilting
Solare BOM is a 12 month program by Pat Syta and Mimi Hollenbaugh of Bound To Be Quilting. Fabric by Banyan Batiks.
Finished size of Solare: 99in x 99in
Skill level: Intermediate
Program start date: January 2023
Click here to view Solare BOM fabric, pattern and kits available at A & E Fabrics.
Click here to view more information about our Solare BOM Demonstrations
- Dates - January 2023 - December 2023
- A & E BOM Support
- 3rd Saturday demonstrations - We will host demonstrations each month in the classroom. Check the Classroom calendar for dates and times.
- Includes - (12) Monthly Kits – (11) kits to complete all blocks and (1) Finishing kit
Message from Bound To Be Quilting: The Solare BOM pattern has multiple blocks that are a little more challenging, but wouldn’t be considered difficult. We think this quilt will appeal to “intermediate” quilters. For the coloration of this quilt, we strove for an earth and sky look using browns, oranges and greens that reflect nature, with the blues and golds of the heavens; a combination that should be pleasing to both men and women.
- Bonus Project - Use your leftover fabric to make this bonus Companion Block as a great way to accessorize your room to match your new quilt. Use it as a throw pillow or turn it into a wall hanging. Complete instructions for this project are included in the pattern. Finished size is 24” x 24”.
- Banyan Batik's Exclusive Tutorials: A QR code allowing access to exclusive monthly tutorials will be included on the back cover of the BOM pattern. A tutorial will also be included for the bonus ‘Companion Block’ project.
For more information and to follow along with any Solare BOM promotions, visit the below websites and social media pages:
- Banyan Batiks
- Bound to be Quilting