TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our business began in 1954. We have customers from all over the southeast and the United States. Some out-of-towners are able to delight in a visit only once a year. This is why we are so excited to unveil our new interactive online store. Since our store inventory is so expansive we will continue to make that inventory available online and will add new arrivals daily.
- Privacy - We strive to keep all customer information confidential. Our credit card provider is Worldpay and is state of the art regarding e-commerce websites and security. We are PCI compliant meaning we have met the high standards of Secure Networks.
- Terms and Conditions of Use - By using our website, accessing information on our website, ordering products or accepting delivery of products means that you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right, at any time, without liability of any kind to you, to terminate, change, or suspend your access to our website for any reason without notice.
- Use of E-Mails and Messaging (Texts) - By providing your e-mail and/or cell phone number we reserve the right to contact you regarding coupons, sales, and newsletters with information that may be of interest to our customers. We strive to maintain an easy way for you to opt out or unsubscribe to any future contact by e-mail or text.
- Not Responsible for Errors - Our website was launched on March 1, 2020. We are constantly adding inventory and attempting to improve it. It may contain errors or be missing information. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions or to change the terms and conditions or sales policy. Prices online may differ from prices in the store even though our attempt is to keep prices the same. The online store is operated on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis.
- Color variation - Colors in general are not guaranteed. Colors portrayed on computers and in different lighting can vary widely.
- Gift Cards (Purchase and Use) - Gift cards can be purchased in the store and Online. Gift cards online can be printed from any printer on regular paper or cardstock. Gift cards can be transferred by you to other individuals. In fact, treat the card like cash and keep the long gift card number confidential. Please be aware that a lost card may be used by the finder as they are treated like cash. Gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Lost cards will be replaced if we can verify positive identity that matches our record. Gift cards can be used in the store and online. In the store the balance remaining is printed on the receipt.
- Dispute Resolution - We are highly motivated to provide exceptional customer service that results in happy customers. We do not anticipate any disputes.
Any party with a dispute must first try in good faith to resolve the conflict by providing to the other side a written notice describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and the specific relief sought, and including any supporting documentation. The notice must be mailed via certified or registered mail to:
A & E Fabrics
923 N New Warrington Rd
Pensacola, FL 32506
or will be mailed to you at your last-used billing address or the billing or shipping address in your online profile. If we are unable to reach settlement within 60 days, then, upon notice to the other party, any party may begin arbitration.
Dispute must be resolved through binding arbitration, or in small claims court consistent with the jurisdiction and dollar limits that may apply.